Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Talent+

I had a wonderful experiece at Talent+.


I met many amazing people during the career shadowing.


Hopefully, I maybe able to intern there when I am in college. ^^


There was a unique atmosphere about the company and everyone was so friendly. I learned many helpful tipos about the business world.


I'm more eager than ever to enter the International Business World.



Some of the people I had met had travled all around the world. That's what I want to do in my career. Basically Talent+ finds employees that are the perfect fit, or have the right talents, for other companies.


The people there really love what they do. You can see them smiling and laughing everywhere.^^


I hope I can have that same kind of satisfaction in my own work. ^^



Annyeong!!

No comments: